Benefits of Additive Manufacturing:
- Produce complex geometries such as lattice structures and conformal channels to improve performance.
- Consolidate multiple parts into single or fewer components to improve reliability and reduce inventory.
- Create fully bespoke or customized components to improve performance
- Light Weight- only build material where it is needed, reduced waste.
- Reduced tooling cost- parts can be manufactured directly without the need for tooling.
- Rapid deisgn iterations right up to manufacture.
- Produce Small batch production at lower cost.
Process of working together for Healthcare Application
CT or MRI scan of Patient in Dicom Format
Send Dicom file data to IMP via email/CD
Designing of 3D model
Send Dicom file data to 3D Incredible via email/CD
3D model design sent to doctor for approval.
Final design signed off by doctor
Design uploaded to 3D Machine
Implant sent to client/doctor
Post Processing and QA / QC